Last night, Jim and I were in our front room watching a movie - actually we were both asleep. At about 11:30 the door bell rings and scares the you-know-what out of me. Belll rings or door knocks at this time of night can only mean two things at our house......1) It's the police trying to find out who is harassing our crazy neighbors, or 2) It's scary people wanting to use our phone because their car broke down on the way to the drug-dealer neighbors house, and the drug-dealers won't answer their door.
Needless to say, I made Jim answer the door. He looks out, shuts the door, and says "It's for you." He wouldn't tell me what was waiting for for me, but this is what I found.....a Heart-Attack!! If you can't tell, there are construction paper hearts and "confetti" all over the house, and our driveway & walkway.
A few minutes later (over the noise of the John Wayne movie) I can hear a cell phone vibrating. I figured it was Jim's phone, and that he had missed a text from his buddy, but it was actually me! Whoever my "attackers" were had left me a creep message from a restricted phone number. The voice was "changed" and it said something like... "Sister Solosabal, I saw you watching TV on your couch. Hope you like your house...."
By now, my mind is buzzing, wondering who it could have been. Actually, I think I know exactly who it was, but I'm not going to name them. Let's just say it was probably one of my awesome young women (and probably a few accomplices (sp?) letting me know that I am loved.
Thanks whoever you are. I feel VERY loved!
NOW I HAVE TO GO CLEAN IT UP :)

A
1 comment:
That is so awesom Katie! Pretty cool...and a great compliment. I think that we don't realize how far our service in the church reaches, until something like this happens. Sister Solosobal...you are the best!
Post a Comment