Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our First Major Purchase is......

...a "travel system," or what most people would call a car seat & stroller. We finally decided it was time to get busy buying some stuff, so when we got a 15% off coupon in the mail from babies-r-us it was good motivation. I know, I know, you are probably thinking "brown and orange, how NOT girly" but these were the colors we could agree on. Let me just say right now that this is not going to be a "PINK" girl. Maybe it's better that way....last night I dreamed "she" came out as a "he" with really long fingernails :) What do you suppose that means?




We've also been buying diapers for a few months - here is our stash so far:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite a good stash there! And i actually love the colors of ur travel system! it definately works for a girl!

Ashlee said...

I love the stroller. I say those are great colors. I mean, who knows, you COULD have a boy 10 months later and then it could work for him too!! I admire someone who likes to stash up the baby goods like I do. I start buying the minute I find out I'm prego. YOu'll use them up in a month!