Monday, April 5, 2010

Watch out!

So Sage started climbing stuff this weekend! I'm so scared now! I had a chair up to the kitchen counter so she could watch while I was coloring her easter eggs, and when we left the kitchen I left the chair there. A little while later I thought she was just at the back door watching the dogs, but no....she had climbed back up on that chair all by herself. Luckily there was nothing in her reach! Then, later that day she was trying to climb up our TV stand. Yikes, I'm afraid she's going to fall off of something, or climb out of her crib. As if I wasn't worried enough about EVERYTHING else......

Let the fun begin!!

3 comments:

The Petersen Family said...

The bumps and bruises only get worse from here on out. I've jsut had to learn that you can't be everywhere. Good luck!

Ashlee said...

How fun for you guys!!! That's the exact reason my kids are all out of their crib and into beds so early. Watch out for those climbers!!! :)

Rae Jean said...

Oh you've said it!!! The fun is just beginning! What a cute little dolly!!!