
Look.....see.....I'm blogging! Although, sort of in a cheating way. This is how I had to do it - Signed onto my Walgreens account (where I happened to download some pictures so I could have them printed) stole the pictures from there, and now blogging at work on my break. I'm a cheater!!
Alas, here it goes....
So Sage is officially a biker "babe." Jim got a motorcycle a couple of months ago to help out with fuel costs. So far it has only been for commuting purposes, but he finally took Sage on her first ride around the block the other night. Up to that point, she has just looked at it, sat on it, pointed to it, "talked" to it, and DREAMED about riding it. Needless to say - she LOVED it and did not want to get off. What you can't tell is that she was wearing her pajamas and no shoes. I know, I know - I'm such a bad mother! They only went around the block, and VERY slowly. Well....now she is officially hooked. Don't know if that is a good or a bad thing. Guess we will find out in the years to come. As long as she doesn't start wearing leather....
I have other new posts brewing in my mind - Sage's first Pool, Grandpas funeral, Memorial day, backyard fun, taking baths in her pajamas, etc. See ya then!
2 comments:
Hi Kate, technology is amazing isn't it? We had lots of fun on motorcycles growing up, I still like them!
How fun for Sage! Love the wrinkled nose in the picture! It is the beginning of new Munson babes on the cycles...maybe Sage will be more coordinated than I was on it!
Post a Comment