Can't believe that another year has gone by! I guess I'm glad to have 2007 over though because I turned 30 this year. That was the only bad thing, it did hold a lot of good things! We had a great time at the Bob Munson reunion at Bear Lake; were able to visit Mom & Dad on their mission at Martins Cove in Wyoming; got to attend several family baptisms; got a new dog!; and lots of other wonderful things.
We look forward to 2008 and have already made some of those dreaded, but much needed, resolutions. We hope to change many aspects of our lives for the better this year! We hope that this year will bring many good things for all of you, our loved ones!
HAPY NEW YEAR!
We look forward to 2008 and have already made some of those dreaded, but much needed, resolutions. We hope to change many aspects of our lives for the better this year! We hope that this year will bring many good things for all of you, our loved ones!
HAPY NEW YEAR!
1 comment:
katie- Jackson was looking at your blog with me and saw your dogs and thought they were are neighbors. ( They have a black and yellow Lab) He kept saying mom that Kota and Nally. I kept telling him no but he wouldn't believe me. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Hope to see ya soon.
Post a Comment