Friday, January 4, 2008
"Wind"er in Boise!
It's not winter in Boise today, its "wind-er." The wind was crazy in Boise today! As I sat at my desk, I could see the light poles swaying back and forth. Then we heard that there were semi-trucks tipped over on the freeway and trees being blown over. They even closed down the local ski resort, Bogus Basin, because they were having over 80 mph gusts.
When I got home from work I found a great surprise in the back yard....about 5 or 6 huge tumbleweeds. How they got over our 6 foot fence I'll never know, but I would have liked to have seen it. But it gets better. When I went out to take a picture of them (because I knew you would love to see them!) I got quite a show from the dogs. They were playing tug of war with one, and running like crazy folk all over the back yard with it. I think dogs can make a toy out of anything. It was pretty funny. Hopefully you can get the picture from the photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment