Wow! So we went to the lake with our friends today. I'm not sure why, it was freezing! I don't think the air temperature ever got above 60 degrees, so I hate to think what the water temperature was. We just went along so that there would be enough adults in the boat for our friend to ski. I should have know that Jim would end up wakeboarding! Good for him. As for me, I'll wait another month, or maybe just another week. Who knows with the way the weather has been lately.....80 degrees one day, and 50 the next. It's crazy! I just wish it would get warm, and stay that way. The kids had fun at least.....
- Jim & Teigan = Buddies -
- Teigan -

3 comments:
How fun. I can't believe how men do stuff like that. My body would never allow me to get into water that cold. I have to wait for June. Looks like you had fun though, I enjoy just riding around on the water, too.
I could never get in the water yet!!! It's not warm enough! Jim is awesome! Kudos to him for braving it! Let's hear it for summer!!!
last night i dreamed that kendra just got married and i barely made it to the temple to see her come out and you and i were packing to move the next day and try to get into byu. NONE of our husbands were in the dream not even the newly married barrett.
Post a Comment