Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Studio Charm....a Charming Studio!


I recently got back in touch with one of my friends from high school....Amy, one of the four girls in my graduating class! She was a move-in, like I was, so we had that in common. She has gone on to be an amazing artist, photographer, mother, etc. She's even a relief society president! She has her own business and I wanted to share it with EVERYONE! She does some adorable stuff. Check out her website....
I have also added her blog to my "Friends" list. Check it out some time, there are some amazing pictures on it.

3 comments:

MOLLY said...

it was so fun to see you last weekend ! i totally agree with your comment about chuckarama. my dad and i ate there last month and i'll be due for another trip very soon. maybe we should make that chuckarama 3 times a year.

MOLLY said...

can you read my blog better? i need to change my background but i kinda forgot how so its going to be a little while before i sit down and figure it out

studiocharm said...

Wow Katie! Thanks for the feature! You are so kind. Sorry we didn't meet up while you were in UT. You did an awesome job with the wedding photography however! I also love your blog decor. You've got some serious skills here. :)
~Amy