Monday, January 26, 2009

What's happening to me?

First of all - sorry for the fact that I haven't posted for ages! I have so much to tell you about - mainly 3 baby showers, but that will have to be later.
My reason in writing today is to say "What is my problem??" I'm crying my eyes out today and I don't know why. I'm sure it's all just hormones, but it would be nice to know what set me off.
I was just sitting there doing my hair this morning and I started crying. So then I had Jim give me a blessing (for more reasons than just the crying)....more crying. At this point I decided not to go to work - just don't have it in me today. Then we said our companionship prayer....more crying. Then Jim left and I said my own prayer, and guess what......more crying!! I think it just has to do with the fact that I am FINALLY really realizing that we are having a baby any minute now. Nice that I could finally accept that fact, huh?
So, here I sit, almost crying again, but I won't do it! I'm done for the day :) Yeah, right!

6 comments:

MOLLY said...

aw.. i was just thinking about you to see how you're doin, but i realized you'd be working. yeah cry it out and get used to it cuz your life is about to change forever! but in the best way.just wait til you go to get her from her crib and she's already smiling cuz she hears you coming or when she lays her little head on your shoulder and cuddles with you. its the best feeling in the world and will probably bring more tears and the happiest feeling in the world

Anonymous said...

dont worry. it is the hormones, which i'm sure you know, But having a baby is a huge change! and its okay if the realization is finally settling in.. i tend to put off all the realisticness of it all till right before the change happens.
You will be so so happy when your sweet baby gets here :) i can't wait!

Unknown said...

Aaaaah, I was this crazy too! It gets worse after the baby actually gets here. (Yeah, you usually don't hear from me this way - I am not a blogger - but I like to spy on other peoples) Good Luck, I am thinking about you.

Rae Jean said...

It is hard, isn't it?!? It's always okay for you to cry. (Even at commercials!) Just keep up on your fluids! lol. I'm sure that you are so thankful for the sweet little one, and your life will change. It's kind of an end of an era for you and Jim. But exciting, as you begin a new chapter in your lives. Hang in there! And enjoy your day off!!!Love you both!

Ashlee said...

Good to hear someone else cries about EVERYTHING!!! We're two girls of the same heart! (or hormones:) I'm really excited for you-You're ready to start the best advernture of your life!!!! You'll be perfect!

kim said...

Let's hear it for crying! I am doing it just reading about you doing it! As you know, it has pretty much become a way of life for me! ha! I am so excited for you my little sister! It's so exciting to think about how much your life, as you know it, will never be the same!You will be such an amazing Mom and I can't wait to see and hold your new little daughter! I love you!