I don't usually comment or post much of anything, but seeing that baby has gotten me very excited! It is rare to see a newborn as cute as that! Most newborns just look like...newborns, but that is a pretty little baby! Congrats. Sorry you had to miss the Super Bowl, but I guess it was worth it. We have it tivo'd if you guys want to watch it. :)
Congratulations Jim & Katie! Sage is SO CUTE!! She looks very nice and healthy! We are really excited for the both of you. We hope to meet her before too long! Take care and take it easy!
Congratulations. Now the hard part starts! You have had a lot of followers waiting for this moment. I think she looks more like Jim. She is beautiful! You cooked her real good.
6 comments:
I don't usually comment or post much of anything, but seeing that baby has gotten me very excited! It is rare to see a newborn as cute as that! Most newborns just look like...newborns, but that is a pretty little baby! Congrats. Sorry you had to miss the Super Bowl, but I guess it was worth it. We have it tivo'd if you guys want to watch it. :)
Congratulations Jim & Katie! Sage is SO CUTE!! She looks very nice and healthy! We are really excited for the both of you. We hope to meet her before too long!
Take care and take it easy!
Congratulations you guys! She is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so happy for you, this is such a fun time!!!
Congratulations. Now the hard part starts! You have had a lot of followers waiting for this moment. I think she looks more like Jim. She is beautiful! You cooked her real good.
Wow Katie she is beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person. I have a gift for you. I will try to get it mailed off soon.
well we know whe has your lips like i said before, but other than that it's a toss up. she is soooo cute i love it!!!
Post a Comment