OK - so at least that's what we think her name is :)
Here are the stats -
She was born at 10:20 pm, February 1, 2009
8 lbs 13 oz
20 inches long
She's a big girl!! and is doing very well! Here are some pics....
Fresh out -and covered in cheese ;)
Our Happy Family!
With Grandma & Grandpa Munson!
10 comments:
Yahoo, she is here and looks really cute, yes she is a little chub! Wow, a new baby, how exciting. Can't wait to see her! Love you, DeEtte
Oh my goodness, I just thought I'd check the blog before you went in to have her TOMORROW but you've surprised me. I can't believe she's here. What a gorgeous thing!!! CONGRATS! We are so excited for you guys. Post all the details when you can.
beautiful!!! we are so glad she is here! great job katie :)
Katie and Jim,
Congrats she is so cute! Can't wait to meet her.
aahh!!! she does have your mouth- lucky girl! what a cutie! how exciting! we cant wait to meet her!!!!
I have to say, that I love the pictures! She is a little doll! And I think that she looks, at this point, more like Jim. Congrats on a beautiful daughter...little Sage Marie!
Plus I'm so happy to see that mom and dad are there! Woo Hoo! Their last grandchild in a llllooonnnggg time! Way to go!
Congratulations!!! Big babies are THE BEST!!! They sleep through the night sooner and don't feel so "breakable" when you hold them.
She's beautiful!
Baby Katie had a baby...Yippee!!! I think she is adorable. I wish I was there to hold her and smell her! My kids were saying how funny it is that they have such a tiny cousin! (and I could be her grandma). Congrats Jim and Katie! Enjoy!
Katie & Jim- she's perfect! A huge congratulations! I was just thinking about you today and thought I'd check the blog and WOW, she's here. I am so excited for you. I look forward to seeing more pictures of her. Hey, if you're ever down this way, I know a baby photographer. ;) We've got 3 months +/- before our baby girl arrives. It is all so exciting. I hope you're doing great.
Post a Comment