Did I just get 7 hours straight of uninterrrupted sleep? I did!! I think that is the first time in three months. Hallelujah!! It was heavenly.
Even better than that, Sage slept for 9 hours. That makes three nights in a row of sleeping through the night. I think she has finally recovered from the combination of two weekends of being out of town and a growth spurt. I must admit that I did kind of "help" her wake up this morning just so I could see her before I left for work. She was so happy and talkative - I didn't want to leave her :)
Jim seems to be getting along a little better now as Mr. Mom. And Sage is behaving a little better these days, so I think they are a happy team. I'm so grateful that Sage is able to stay home with her daddy, and that her daddy takes such great care of here! I am so blessed.
Happy Spring to everyone! I love you guys :)
7 comments:
woohoo! that is the best feeling ever! CONGRATS TO MOM AND DAD!Way to go litte Sagie!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you. It's so awesome when they start sleeping good. My first two were angels and slept through the night quite early, but Ty he was a tough one, he didn't until he was a year old!!! Hope you guys are doing great.
that must be nice. sailor has only slept thru the night a handful of times. im glad things are going well. im sure jims doin a great job! you too!
Yeah!! Its so nice when you can finally get some sleep . . . good sleep. :) It makes everyone happier.
That's so cool Kate! Way to go little Sage! What an accomplishment, and milestone for you both. Hope it continues!
Sage is so beautiful! Her big full little lips are to die for. Finally getting sleep is a amazing thing. I think you don't sleep well the last little bit of your pregnancy to prepare you for what is to come...
oh my gosh she is sucking her thumb that is so cute!
Post a Comment