Here are her stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 3 oz (82%)
Length: 26 in (96%)
Head: 16 3/8 in (67%)
She's a HEALTHY girl........if you know what I mean......and we LOVE it!! And, we love you Sage!
We also got the ok to start her on cereal and baby food. I don't think she really needs it yet, but it might help her daddy (and babysitter) a little bit. However, he thinks it's going to be more work. Guess we will see. Here are some pics of her first taste......
2 comments:
sailor gets little exema patches on her back sometimes too, but hardly ever anymore. i think lucy does too. it might just be most babies. sage looks too cute!!
Kate, I wanted to comment on the going home post and this one. So this will be a combo...Hopefully NOT too super-sized! I felt the same way that you are feeling, when they first left Boise and moved to Escalante. I could visit Escalante, but it wouldn't be "home" for me. Isn't it funny, how them moving back brings mixed emotions to us all? I'm happy for it, but hate to see them leave Utah. I've loved having them closer and nearer for me. However, I will be able to go "home" now, and have it be Home, but will sure miss their presence here in Utah, my "home" now. I just cannot believe that it will be happening so soon!
I cannot believe that Sage is getting so big! She is a little healthy chubby cutie! I'm glad that she is happy with the milk so far...adding the food certainly adds on more time and money. Love you all!
Post a Comment