We were at Wal-mart a couple of weekends ago doing our weekly shopping. Sage was being a very good girl, like she always is. I had walked away from the cart to get something down the isle, and when I came back to the cart.....
Jim: "We gotta go!"
Katie "What?"
Jim: "WE GOTTA GO!"
Katie: "Why?"
Jim: "Look!"
Katie: "OH!! Uh, oh!! What the heck?"
Jim: "I don't know....I heard a noise and when I looked down...there it was, flowing like lava out of her diaper (onto her cute white shorts, none the less!!!)"
Katie:"Hmm, what should we do?"
Luckily we were almost done shopping. I contemplated taking her into the bathroom to try and remedy the situation, but then decided against it as I watched the puddle continue to grow. The only remedy to this situation was to stip her down and bathe her!! So I took her out to the car, and Jim checked out, then we raced home for a bath! Needless to say, I had to take the whole car seat apart and wash everything. I guess I'm just glad of two things - 1)She was in her car seat, so it was contained, and 2) we weren't at church!
Wow, that was fun!
Can you say: "PUDDLE-O-POOP?"
4 comments:
Nice! I can say puddle o poop, just glad I don't have occasion too.
Uh, thanks for the picture with this post so we could have a visual of the whole situation. As if just reading about it wasn't gross enough! I laughed real hard. So glad I am past that.
That's hilarious!!! I loved your post!
good thing we love em so much huh?! yeah those are some of my most memorable sailor experiences. at least you didn't stick your finger in her diaper, on second thought your experience is probably just as bad if not worse
Post a Comment