Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Could it be?

She's six months already? It doesn't seem possible! But they have been six wonderful months! I just wish they would slow down! She's getting so big and acting so grown up. I feel like it flew by and we missed it all. I do have to say that she gets more and more fun as the days go by since she can actually interact now.
This last month brought lots of new things for Sage. Two bottom teeth, sitting up, playing peek-a-boo, and rolling from her tummy to her back! It also brought a few more pounds and little bit more hair :) She had her six month check up yesterday and here is what they said:

Weight: 18.05 pounds
Length: 27.75 inches
Head: 17 inches
She had her six month pictures last Saturday, so we will post when we get them!
We sure love you Sage, and are so glad you came to our family!
Now for her first camping trip......we'll let you know how that goes!! :)

3 comments:

Barney Blah...g said...

Boy, where did the time go? What fun for you three!

Our Growing Family said...

I never knew how much fun it would be to be a mommy- sounds like sage is doing good- she os a cutie!!

Rae Jean said...

Six months!!! Can you believe it??? Time sure flies when you have children, right? Sage is such a blessing in your lives, in fact in all of our lives! ESPECIALLY grandpa Bob and grandma Mavis! Hope camping was good! Love you guys!