A few weeks ago Jim was wanting corn dogs, so he got online and found a recipe that was so good! They almost taste like Pronto Pups (our local corn dog place!) We've made them two more times since that day. Don't they look yummy????
Hey, how about you share the link for those corndogs? We're going to be watching a lot of football around here in the next couple of months. Having a corndog menu will be fun!
Okay...so we ALL want the recipe! It's good to finally get something new on your blog sister. Looks like you are keeping busy. I cannot believe that you had never been to a drive in movie. That is funny...they do tend to get a little cold, don't they?!? Loved the bloomers on her head! You are so smart. She is growing up!
7 comments:
Hi Katie and Jim!
Love the picture of Sage on your header!! The corn dogs are making me hungry!
luv JZ
Hey, how about you share the link for those corndogs? We're going to be watching a lot of football around here in the next couple of months. Having a corndog menu will be fun!
We need the recipe. Nick loves the "pups". I would love for you or Jim to post it or email it. My kids would also be in heaven!
Shouldn't have read this post. I'm sitting in my office... it's almost lunch time... and I don't have a corn dog. :(
Yummy! Sounds good! I love the post with the ice cream! It is so funny!!
woo hoo! corn dogs and ice cream.... yummy hungry making posts!
Okay...so we ALL want the recipe! It's good to finally get something new on your blog sister. Looks like you are keeping busy. I cannot believe that you had never been to a drive in movie. That is funny...they do tend to get a little cold, don't they?!? Loved the bloomers on her head! You are so smart. She is growing up!
Post a Comment