Thursday, July 1, 2010

McCall 2010

We took our annual trip to McCall the end of May. Usually we take friends, but this year we took Grandma. It was sort of a strange schedule- Mom, Sage, and I went up Friday night, then grandma came home on Sunday. Sage and I were there by ourselves until Monday night. Then Jim came up Monday and we all went home on Wednesday. Crazy but fun! We discovered that Sage loves the swimming pool.

3 comments:

MOLLY said...

fun!!! cute pictures! i miss mccall

Rae Jean said...

It looks like you've had a good summer! I love the picture of Jim and Sage at the pancake house. It's so cute! And the picture of mom and Sage. The pin cushions were cute Kate! Good job! I sure love you and your little family!

MOLLY said...

i love how i always tell you we need a new post. yep it's time!!! i want to see sage!