Who would have ever thought that one of Sage's favorite places would be out back behind the dog kennel in the dirt? Actually, I should have known it would be. She loves rocks and dirt! Sorry about the snotty nose....I didn't have anything to wipe it with.
2 comments:
Ah, the pleasures of dirt. I myself loved mud. The gooey sliminess of it. That's why I later learned to make bread. So I could still play in the "mud". Sage will probably find something just as good one day.
these are great pictures! i love dirt, and i crave to suck on a rock when i'm pregnant so i should probably go play in some dirt, maybe it would ease my cravings. where sage go? well now i can tell sailor she's out playing in the dirt instead of she's in boise, i can be more specific
Post a Comment