Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Finally.....I'm doing my tag from Kendra....

OK....here is the tag: The tag says to grab the closest book, turn to page 123 and find the fifth sentence then write the next three lines.

No surprise, the nearest book was, The Labrador Retriever Handbook, and here are my three lines.

" If you can't find people interested in buying a Lab puppy from you once the pups are born, you should hold off breeding your dog until you have rounded up enough customers. Once you find prospective buyers, screen them carefully so you are certain they will provide your pups with a good home. Ask each buyer the following questions: 1) Do you own or rent your home?...."

Wow, I'm sure that was exciting for all you non-obsessed dog people.

I tag Ashlee, Taniel, Molly, and Jessica. Read us a book girls :)

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

AHHH! I came to see your newest post and "Only One" by James Taylor started playing. My parents raised us listening to james taylor. It brought a flood of wondeful memories. Thanks for including GOOD music on your blog!!!