1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
Hmm, I think it's almost seven years. We were togethe...then broke up...then got back together again....then got married!
2. Who eats more?
He does, but I can usally hang right with him. I am not proud of that fact. I always make sure he has at least one more bite than me, then I can say that he ate more.
3. Who said I love you first?
I don't remember, I'm sure it was probably him.
4. Who is taller?
Jim is, but just barely. He thinks he's a lot taller than he is. I'm 5'8" and he's 5'10" on a good day.
5. Who sings better?
I think I probably do, but only because I've had more experience. The only singing he's ever done is at church and in the car.
6.Who does laundry?
We both do. I am very blessed with a husband that doesn't hesitate to help around the house. I am VERY GRATEFUL for that!
7. Who does dishes?
Same answer as #6.
8.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Looking at the bed, Jim is on the right side. We never change, it really messes me up to sleep on the other side :)
9. Who pay's the bills?
I always have and probably always will. But he always wants to know our "financial situation."
10. Who mows the lawn?
I don't have a problem doing it, but Jim is very particular about it.....you have to go all the way around the outside four times, and then you change to diagonal stripes, etc. So when I do it, I don't do it right, and it greatly upsets him!
11. Who cooks dinner?
Same answer as #6. Once again, he's awesome. I think he's probably a better cook than I am.
12.Who drives when you are together?
Jim always does. Since we've been married, I get very sleepy in cars :) and can take naps no problem!!
13. Who is stubborn?
He, he. We both are VERY stubborn!! It makes for some hard times once in awhile. We're working on it though!
14.Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
Me for sure!! It takes a lot for Jim to admit he is wrong! I will say that he is usually right though.
15.Who's parent's do you see the most?
His, since we live lots closer to them.
16. Who kissed who first?
Whew, bad memory. It was me that kissed him, and it was a total wreck. I thought he wanted to kiss me, but he wasn't even thinking about it. It turned out really bad.
17.Who proposed?
Nobody really. We had talked about it so much that once he got the ring, he just kind of gave it to me. No great story for us.
18.Who is more sensitive?
Me for sure. However, he's not afraid to cry and I appreciate that. There's just something wrong with people that don'g cry....Barrett Bishop :)
19.Who has more friends?
Me for sure. He could totally be without friends and not care.
20. Who has more siblings?
Jim does. He has 3 brothers and 6 sisters. I'm a close second though.....3 brothers and 5 sisters.
21. Who wears the pants?
He does.....it's just easier that way, if you know what i mean. Unless I feel VERY strongly about something.
I tag DeEtte, RaeJean, AubRee, and Lindsay (did I spell that right??)
No comments:
Post a Comment