HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM!
I LOVE YOU!
I just have to share a card with you that our friends, the Birds...the ones we go to the lake with, gave to Jim. I hope it doesn't offend anyone, or make you think less of me.
A Poem for Your Birthday
"All About Farts"
A far can be quiet, a fart can be loud,
Some leave a powerful, poisonous cloud....
A fart can be short, or a fart can be long,
Some farts have been know to sound just like a song....
A fart can create a most curious medley,
A fart can be harmless, or silent, but deadly....
A fart might not smell, while others are vile,
a fart may pass quickly, or linger awhile...
A fart can occur in a number of places,
And leave everyone with strange looks on their faces...
From wide-open prairie, to small elevators,
A fart will find all of us sooner or later...
But not all farts are bad, this is simply not true-
We musn't forget...
DEAR, SWEET, OLD FARTS LIKE YOU!
Now you can't tell me you didn't laugh a little bit :)
4 comments:
happy birthday jim! sorry I missed the party, but I heard my kids had a pretty good time...also, I heard that the dessert was great-ha! thanks for sending some home for me, I really needed it!
That is hilarious!!! Happy Late Birthday to Jim...a good sport! Love you!
We had to laugh at that one!!!! Happy Birthday.
Hi,
I found your blog through kellie naumann. We just keep your site live while we work because we love your play list so well. Thanks!
Post a Comment