Monday, June 2, 2008

Surfs Up!


Sorry, another trip to the lake. However, this one brought a new adventure......surfing, and a beautiful sunset.

Our friends were demo-ing(?) a surf board from the boat shop. No, not the kind you use on the ocean, but one you use behind the ski boat on the wake. Jim really liked it, and though he is yet to perfect it, he seemed to really enjoy it.

I did not partake in water this night, it was just a little too cold for me. I'm regretting it now because the water was great for skiing, and I'm sure I would have gotten used to it in a hurry.

We did stay out late enough to see a beautiful sunset. Jim caught a couple of pictures of it so I have shared one. And of course, there is another cute picture of our buddy Teigan.

Can't wait for next time :)

3 comments:

Team Sullivan said...

New kids on the block???? You must have been a fan in the good ol' days! The lake sure looks fun!taniel

bkbishopfamily said...

katie, these pictures are so great! do you ever consider quitting your job and/or just doing some photography on the side? seriously well done...looks like good times.

Ashlee said...

I love that you guys are skiing so much, Bart and I both grew up doing that and we need to get a boat so our kids can live on the lake in the summer. HOW FUN!!! yea- we stay at Trendwest up there, thanks to my padres- we love it. Do you stay there too?