Please consider this your Christmas card. I'm sorry to say that I have not sent one Christmas card out this year, which is so strange for me. I love Christmas cards - and thanks to all those that have sent them to us - and I haven't missed out on sending them for many years. But this year - I just don't have it in me. SORRY!! We don't even have a Christmas tree this year....how sad is that? I was a little bummed about it at first, but the more I think about it, I think it was a good decision - I don't think I'll really feel like taking it down with only about 5 weeks left in my pregnancy. I put up all my other decorations though, so i'm not a total Scrooge :)So from Jim and I -
You are all in our thoughts and prayers and
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We hope that the new year will find you all healthy and happy, and that our Heavenly Father will bless you with all that you stand in need of. We are so grateful for the gospel in our lives - we would be lost without it. We are especially grateful this year for the long awaited blessing of a child in our lives. We thank you for all your well wishes and prayers on our behalf. We are especially mindful of and thankful for our special friends and family at this time of year. We love you all!
P.S. Hope Santa finds you all :)
4 comments:
Katie This is a beautiful message! Thanks for sharing it!
I have not sent out cards this year either! Love you!
Thank you Katie! I know that when it comes down to the home stretch...you just lose the desire to do it all! It's okay!!! Glad that you got up some decorations. Love you guys too!
Hi there little sister, hope you two have a happy holiday, we had a great time on our vacaion and boy oh boy did we come home to a winter storm! Love you!
sometimes i look at your blog just to see the lake behind you in the top pic. but usually its to see if you've posted anything new. now it's just to hear marky mark and the funky bunch. i love you and hope you are havin the best christmas ever!!
Post a Comment