Monday, December 15, 2008

What will she look like?

Yesterday in church, Jim and I were looking at babies and wondering if our baby would be cute or not. Of course, we will think shes cute, but will other people? Really? And don't tell me that you didn't have this conversation with your spouse before your kids were born. I know you did. So, I dug up the youngest pictures of us that I could find. My verdict - she ought to be pretty dang cute! Two things I do know she's bound to have......big eyebrows, and long eyelashes. We've both been cursed with big bushy eyebrows, and blessed with long eyelashes.
I do hope she gets her daddy's blue eyes, my hands, his ankles (he, he - mine are big even when I'm not pregnant), my hair, his strength, and sorry honey......but my disposition :)
But, whatever she is, or whatever she gets, she'll be wonderful and we'll love her to bits!

3 comments:

Rae Jean said...

She sure will be a cutie! Darling pics!

kim said...

Sister
I remember when this picture was taken! You were such a cute little thing, and Jim was a pretty handsome little guy, too. I KNOW your baby will be adorable!

MOLLY said...

don't forget... your lips. yes, she definitely will be a darling little babe