Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Puppies Don't Pose For the Camera



Their first time outside....they did NOT like it very much!


Don't you just want to kiss 'em?




Look at those sweet little faces!








I keep taking pictures of these cute little guys, but they just don't cooperate. And, they don't listen to anything that I say. I just can't figure it out. but I have managed to get a few good ones.





** more to come **

4 comments:

bkbishopfamily said...

Welcome to my life (concerning my kids rarely posing- Eden ocassionally, but no thank you from Anson and Bo). Those puppies are too cute. When can we come see them?

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love these puppies! I am all dog lover and these pups are so cute! I keep telling Tucker how i want a puppy. Haha. It never gets old.. at least for me.

Ashlee said...

How do we sign up for one?? I have three kids who would love a puppy!!!

Barney Blah...g said...

Do not let Colby see these photos!!!!