Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Snow Day.....From Church!


Last night at about 9:30 we got a phone call saying church was cancelled today due to the bad weather. We were a little surprised, after all we had only received about four inches of snow. But, it snowed through the night, and there was quite a bit when we got up this morning. But still, cancel church? Oh well, not our call I guess.

My sweet husband let me sleep in this morning, and when I woke up he was gone. I figured he was out shoveling drive ways for the widows and our friends in the neighborhood. I was right! Along the way he picked up a couple of our friends and all together they did about eight driveways. Good job guys. Thanks for your service!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

We were sitting in Stake Conference(luckily only 2 blocks from our house) and Clint texted (is that a word?) Bart and said their ward was cancelled too. I guess we're just more spiritual than the rest of you cuz we all made it. :) ha ha
You have done such a great job on the reunion plans. The blog is such a great idea!!!