Sage is so cute! Looks like she is content to lay in her chair. I'll bet you are just loving her! Sorry bout the puppies...lol. I hope that you can find good homes for them! Your a trooper!
She is just so fun!! And what a good mommy! I keep thinking about that country song called Mr. Mom- I know he will do a great job! Have a good first day back!
3 comments:
Sage is so cute! Looks like she is content to lay in her chair. I'll bet you are just loving her! Sorry bout the puppies...lol. I hope that you can find good homes for them! Your a trooper!
She is just so fun!! And what a good mommy! I keep thinking about that country song called Mr. Mom- I know he will do a great job! Have a good first day back!
and hi to you little miss sage marie! you are just beautiful!!!
Post a Comment