Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sage meets Sailor

Sage & Sailor

Us and our girls

Oldest and youngest Munson grandchildren


Since my sister Julie wouldn't be able to come to Sage's baby blessing, she and her daughter Molly, and granddaughter Sailor came from Utah for a visit. We spent the evening together and introduced Sage and Sailor to each other. It was fun.

Molly is the oldest grandchild in my family, and now Sage is the youngest. There is 30 years difference between them! And it's strange to think that Molly has a baby older than Sage! I'm so excited that Molly and I had babies around the same time....along with a few other nieces in the family. It's so fun to see all the little girls.






1 comment:

Rae Jean said...

I loved this post Kate! Especially the picture of Molly holding Sage. Wow...what a neat picture! Sage will be good friends with Sailor, just like you and Molly are.