Just be prepared -- it only gets worse! :)
And they said that having a baby was fun?!? lol Even though there are these bumps in the road...it is all so totally worth it!
oooooh. And when you press your finger into your ankle, does the indent stay there for awhile?? yeah, that was my favorite part... NOT!
Might I remind you that you prayed real hard for those swollen feet!!!!!!
I was ready for swollen feet this summer. I just planned to wear flip flops, but now 4 weeks after my little girl is here my shoes still don't fit. Ugh. Congrats by the way. Girls are wonderful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just be prepared -- it only gets worse! :)
And they said that having a baby was fun?!? lol Even though there are these bumps in the road...it is all so totally worth it!
oooooh. And when you press your finger into your ankle, does the indent stay there for awhile?? yeah, that was my favorite part... NOT!
Might I remind you that you prayed real hard for those swollen feet!!!!!!
I was ready for swollen feet this summer. I just planned to wear flip flops, but now 4 weeks after my little girl is here my shoes still don't fit. Ugh. Congrats by the way. Girls are wonderful!
Post a Comment