OK, the doctor confirmed it, it is a GIRL! I am so excited. I'm not sure how Jim' REALLY feels about it, but he is happy too! For some reason I have just know that it was going to be a girl, so I wasn't really surprised when she said it was a girl. She also said that everything looks good, and that this is a BIG baby. I'm not sure how to take that, I guess it's better than a litle baby.
It's strange to think of it as a "she" now instead of an "it." It's kind of scary. I'm starting to realize that I know nothing about being a mommy. People keep telling me I'll figure it all out....hope so!
We went to get some groceries last night at Wal-mart and Jim said "now you can buy something pink" so I looked at all those cute girl things and couldn't decide. I didn't end up buying anything. How unlike me, to pass up spending money :)
Now we can start "really" talking about names (I'm open to suggestions byt he way), and deciding on the nursery and all that fun stuff.
Last night I made about 50 sugar cookies for us to both take to work. They were decorated with pink frosting and sprinkles. It was fun to see everyones reaction when they found out it was a girl.
9 comments:
So I was wrong in the vote!!! Oh well, there is always next time! CONGRATS ON A LITTLE GIRL...may she be healthy and beautiful, just like her mother!
Congratulations Jim & Katie! That is so excting...girls are so much fun! Jim will have to get another job to pay for all those cute clothes and girly accesories!
Congrats from the Pancheri's!!!
Ok so I voted for boy. But I was voting for what I wanted you to have not what I thought you would have. Boys are busy and messy but that just means they entertain themselves. Girls are whiny and emotional. So all I have to say is. . . .GOod Luck! Why is it that women always want girls because they end up being "daddy's little girl" anyway. Oh well, maybe next time.OK all joking aside, I would have given my left arm to get a girl. Luckily I didn't have too!CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited you are finally having a baby.
I want a sugar cookie!!!! It was a great idea!
Yea I feel kind of bad I missed out on the sugar cookie thing! A girl is a wonderful thing for the first few yearsm at least! Ha!
I think you should just call her Sugar!
Don't listen to Taniel. Zhoee is the biggest mommy's girl ever!!! And I LOVE IT! All I have to say is I hope I am lucky enough to get one more. CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!
YEAH! That's awesome! Girls just wanna have fun!!
Hey, Sherstine Mortensen here! Our husbands worked together for Koudelka way back in the day. Congrats on the baby! Girls are soooo much fun!
kymortensens.blogspot.com
Post a Comment