Hi, so I wanted to post about San Francisco, but I was too tired when we got back that night, and now we are at a resort where our broadband card doesn't work, so.....I'm just writing this little blurb on the resort computers. 20 minute time limit, so I can't say much. But I'm hoping when we get on the road home tomorrow, I can do some.
The trip getting to SF was kind of a nightmare, as was the streetcar ride to Alcatraz, but it got better after that. We were very tired that night!
The next day we headed out to our next resort at Angels Camp, which is where we are now. On our way here, we stopped at an outlet mall and I must admit that I bought lots of maternity clothes. They are kinda too big, but my regular clothes are getting SO uncomfortable. Some of it's really cute, so I'm excited to wear it.
We head home tomorrow...will probably go to Winnemucca and stay the night. We have to get home on Saturday so Jim can watch the BSU vs Oregon game. Isn't it funny how football can totally rule your life? And he says he doesn't even like BSU!! We also have to get home for my nephew, Nathan Munson's, mission report! He has an incredible mission, so I'm excited to hear what he has to say.
That's all for now - K
3 comments:
You are having so much fun! I would love to go to Alcatraz and see what is there. That place fascinates me! (Especially after Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery were in the movie together! Yowzers!) At our home, life always revolved around Basketball. Guess there is always something that rules! Enjoy the rest of your trip. Be sure you take some side pics so that we can see how cute and big you are getting! Oh yeah! I voted for the boy! I wouldn't trade any of mine...they have been a lot of fun! As long as they are healthy, that is what matters most. Love you!
Did you make it to Winnemucca??? Did you get to try a Basque restaurant? You are probably lucky you couldn't get a room in Reno. They are $$$$$$ on Saturday nights. It sounds like a super fun trip. I am a little jealous. You and Jim look so stinking cute.
Post a Comment