I had my four month check up last week, and the only thing I really got out of it is that I gained WAY too much weight last month. I'm not going to say exactly how much it was, but it was three times what I gained in the first three months combined (which actually wasn't that much.) No wonder my pants don't fit anymore :) I'm a little ahead of schedule on the weight-gain thing, guess I better quit eating at Taco Bell so much!
Another pregnancy fact about me.....I've also started to get a little bit of heartburn, which is new for me, don't think I ever had it pre-pregnancy. It's not real fun. I'm not real fond of it. And here's something you'd probably rather not know about me ----- I've had my first experiences with losing control of my bladder while sneezing. I thought it was kind of funny the first time it happened, but every time since then it makes me quite upset. Nothing should cause a person to lose control of their bladder! I'm learning how to deal with it though.
THE BEST NEWS THOUGH.....I'm having my next ultrasound on September 25th and we'll find out what this baby is. (It's gonna be a girl though!)
5 comments:
Haha. YES it will be a girl.. you might as well let them know before it even comes up on the screen for all to know. hah. Yes.. heartbearn.. I had that wooh, a TON last time.. but i heard that it means baby will have lots of hair.. but of course this is probably a old wives tale. fun. haha.. well i am dreading that 4 month appmt. comin up.. i think i too will have gained the most this last month... ! for sure more than is necesary. ha. But keep bloggin updates!
Tums are your friend! Pregnancy is the only time I ever had heartburn. It is a small sacrifice, I guess, for a cute little one! Good luck with the ultrsound...we will all be anxiously awaiting to get your news!
I love reading your blog! You make me laugh every time I read something! Your heartburn issue, I do have to tell you its not going to get better anytime soon. Pepcid AC baby, Pepcid AC. and your sneezing and bladder incident is hilarious! My butt almost hit the floor! I kept thinking back when I was pregnant and I had that same problem. Nate thought it was funny, but I of course I thought it to be very embarrassing! At least I'm not the only one. Good Luck!
I ONLY got heartburn with my Zhoee. Not my boys! So, if you ask me your definitly having a girl. But boys are quite fun too so either way you'll be in love with that thing! Keep us posted on that big ultrasound.
Hey Kate! I never had the heartburn thing! Just had to rub that in on you! lol. I live on tums now though that I've remarried. Have to appear normal! Can't go having gas! Anyways...why do you think that you will get a girl??? It will be fun to see what you are having, won't it??? Love you!
Post a Comment